With PikaBot, you get to learn electronics, microcontrollers, sensors, motors & coding, while having fun!
New to Mobile Robot & Coding?
Don’t worry! This kit comes with a booklet covering all the hands-on lessons you need to get started. Every step is explained clearly with the help of images. We make sure that the common issues when building and coding the Arduino mobile robot are properly addressed in this booklet. Besides, it comes with fun facts to feed the curious minds too.
No Soldering! Just Jumper Wires
There is no soldering involved in order for more young makers to take part in the building process. To make things even simpler, the detailed schematic diagram and mounting location of the parts are printed inside the box. Hence you can build and connect with greater confidence as you embark on this digital-making journey.
- Mobile Robot Kit
- Do It Yourself (DIY) mobile robot kit
- No soldering is needed, only requires to connect jumper wires 🙂
- Controller: Maker UNO
- Motor Driver: Maker Drive dual-channel DC brush motor driver
- Driven by two TT motors with pre-solder wires
- Power both controller and motor with 4 x AA battery, with battery holder too
- Comes with IR Line Sensor module, for line following
- Open-source example code, free to modify and learn to code
- Panel mount rocker switch as the power activation switch
- Panel mount push button as a start button
- The paper box is creatively designed as the container and also the body for the mobile robot.
- Everything needed is packed in this kit!
- Box Dimension: 127mm x 55mm x 19mm (not including motor shafts and wheels)
- 1 x Maker UNO (Simplifying Arduino for Education)
- 1 x Maker Drive: Dual H-Bridge Motor Driver for Beginner
- 2 x 3 – 6VDC Dual Axis TT Gear Motor (with pre-solder wires)
- 2 x Rubber Wheel for TT Gear Motor (63mm x 15mm)
- 2 x IR Line Tracking Module
- 1 x HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Ranging Module
- 1 x 4xAA Batteries
- 1 x 4xAA battery holder
- 1 x Breadboard Mini (35mmx42mm)
- 1 x 40 ways Male to Female Jumper Wire
- 1 x 40 ways Male to Male Jumper Wire
- 1 x USB Micro B cable
- 1 x mBot N20 Vacuum Steel Ball Castor
- 1 x Tiny Phillips Screwdriver – Transparent
- 4 x Bolt M3x25mm
- 4 x M3 Nut
- 1 x CH2 Quick Wiring Terminal Press Type
- 1 x Rocker Switch with wires
- 1 x Push Button with wires
- 14 x Plastic Rivet (M3)
- 2 x Plastic Rivet (M4)
- 1 x PikaBot Track
- 1 x PikaBot Booklet – A step-by-step guide to build & program PikaBot.
- 1 x PikaBot Paper Box
- Softcopy (PDF) of PikaBot Booklet (Hardcopy comes with the kit)
- Arduino sample code
- PikaBot is now programmable with mBlock, a tutorial on Hackster.io. Now you can use block(graphical) programming to program PikaBot.
- CH34X driver (Please ensure the Maker UNO is plugged into the computer USB port during driver installation)
- Arduino IDE Download
- Maker UNO product page