(DIY) Solar Project Kit. The kits are specially designed for Malaysia Primary School students and teachers who have to undergo a new subject known as Reka Bentuk & Teknologi (RBT). RBT is also a compulsory tech subject introduced to Secondary schools to enhance learning through practicality and hands-on.
A couple of things you should know about the Solar Project Kit:
- NO Hot Soldering Gun nor Hot Glue Gun is needed to complete the project!
- NO Screwdriver to connect components or wires! Press-fit terminals are included.
- Everything you need in one box – The box is part of the project too!
- Comes with an instruction manual – Sync to Standard 5 school textbook!
- Designed to fuel creativity! – When combined with basic materials.
All components and parts come with pre-soldered wires, no extra soldering is needed to construct the project. To stick parts onto the box, the kit also includes sufficient double-sided tapes, just use it like normal tape to mount the parts 🙂 Simply easy! Again, a hot glue gun is not necessary.
DID YOU KNOW? The Fan Kit actually allows you to conduct a Wind energy experiment by simply spinning the fan to light up the LED! Check out this cool trick in this video on how you can do that by DIY your own ice cream stick hut with the combination of fan and wind renewable energy!
- Solar Project Kit – Fan:
- 1 x Solar Cell/Panel 3V 160mA (0.48W) Wire Soldered
- 1 x 300C 1.5-6VDC 7mm Shaft Motor with Wires
- 2 x CH-2 Quick Wiring Terminal Press Type
- 1 x DIY 4 Blades 56mm Motor Propeller (Blue)
- 1 x Rocker Switch with Wire-20CM
- 1 x Double Sided Tape 12 x 24 x 1mm (5 pcs)
- 1 x Instruction Manual for RBT 5 Solar – Fan
- 2 x 5mm Red LED *added for kit shipped after 19th March 2021*
Documents / Resources: