Note: This is the Basic:bit expansion board, the micro:bit mainboard, is NOT INCLUDED.
This is a straight forward fairly basic expansion board for micro:bit, yet it is so useful! It carries a buzzer and three groups of GVS pins(P0/P1/P2) on board. Each group of GVS pins separately leads out the IO port, 3V port, and GND port on micro:bit. Small size with a simple structure, it is quite enough for you to complete 98% micro:bit projects.
- Small size with smart design, it is a perfect match for your micro:bit.
- Works with both the micro:bit V1 and micro:bit V2
- Easily connected to micro:bit and lead out its power and IO ports with screws only.
- Lead-out P0/P1/P2/3V/GND port on micro:bit board.
- Allow you to complete 98% micro:bit projects with three IO ports.
- The switch onboard controls the ON/OFF status of the buzzer.
- 1 x micro:bit
- 1 x basic:bit
- 1 x Octopus LED Module
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x GVS wire (Or Jumper Wire)
- Voltage: 3.3V （Powered by micro:bit）
- IO Ports: 3
- Dimension: 51.7mm x 29.1 mm
- 1 x Basic:bit
- 7 x screws（5 is enough）