do-it-yourself (DIY) Solar Project Kit. The kits are specially designed for Malaysia Primary School students and teachers who have to undergo a new subject known as Reka Bentuk & Teknologi (RBT). RBT is also a compulsory tech subject introduced to Secondary schools to enhance learning through practicality and hands-on.
A couple of things you should know about the Solar Project Kit:
- NO Hot Soldering Gun nor Hot Glue Gun is needed to complete the project!
- NO Screwdriver to connect components or wires! Press-fit terminals are included.
- Everything you need in one box – The box is part of the project too!
- Comes with an instruction manual – Sync to Standard 5 school textbook!
- Designed to fuel creativity! – When combined with basic materials.
Solar Project Kit – Light:
- 1 x Solar Cell/Panel 3V 160mA (0.48W) Wire Soldered
- 2 x CH-2 Quick Wiring Terminal Press Type
- 1 x Rocker Switch with Wire-20CM
- 1 x Double Sided Tape 12 x 24 x 1mm (5 pcs)
- 2 x LED Super Bright 5mm Red
- 1 x Diodes 1N4007
- 1 x AAAx2 Battery Holder
- 1 x PKCELL NiMH Rechargeable AAA 1200mAh Battery (2 Pcs)
- 1 x Instruction Manual for RBT 5 Solar – Light
Documents / Resources: