Note: Get a Grove Buzzer module if you were to use ZOOM:BIT with micro:bit V1 board (No built-in piezo buzzer). We’ll program ZOOM:BIT to play melodies in chapter 2 of the booklet.
This kit comes with a step-by-step building guide written in simple language and a generous dose of graphics to help young learners to follow along.
Looking for a solution to introduce robotics and coding to your kids? Get this kit for them (or yourself!) to build this cute micro:bit robot car. Zip zip Zoom!
- 1x micro:bit board Note This product does NOT include a micro:bit board.
- 1x REKA:BIT expansion board
- 1x USB power and data cable
- 1x 9+1 lessons quick start guide book
- 1x Zoom track
- 1x Maker Line sensor
- 1x Ultrasonic sensor
- 2x 10mm LED module
- 2x DC motor with wheel
- 1x Micro servo motor
- 4x Grove to female header cable
- 1x 4xAA battery holder with DC plug
- 4x AA battery
- 1x Castor
- 1x Mini screwdriver
- Double-sided tapes